What Can I Do To Help?
For detailed information about any phase of the project, please
- Make a generous contribution. Check with your local Rotary Club or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist the fundraising effort by pointing us toward foundations, corporations and other
organizations with which you are familiar.
- Participate in our community activities.
- Volunteer on one of the committees by contacting the appropriate individual listed below.
Assist with "sweat equity" on pre-construction events, and to help with final site completion
work following the major construction, which will be performed by our equipment vendor. For
more information on volunteering, please email
- Talk it up whenever and wherever you can!
||Contact - Club
||Joe Cuccinello (HUB)
||Charlie Towers (Seaford)
||Linda Chick (HUB)
||Joe Wallace (Lewes)
||David Rutt (Milford)
Here's how you can contribute...
Interested in making a financial contribution in the form of a check?
You can give a child that Can-Do experience in the following forms:
Make checks payable to "Rotary Area 4 Can-Do Too Playground, Inc." and send to:
- Become a Super Heroes Sponsor with a donation of $25,000 or more
- Become a Treehouse Troops Sponsor with a donation of $10,000 or more
- Become a Playground Pals Sponsor with a donation of $5,000 or more
- Become a Clubhouse Crew Sponsor with a donation of $1,000 or more
- Become a Kids Club Sponsor with a donation of $500 or more
- Become a Best Buddies Sponsor with a donation of $100 or more
- Become a Sandbox Bunch Sponsor with a donation of any size
Rotary Area 4 Can-Do Playground
P.O. Box 924
Milford, DE 19963
Be sure to include your return address so we can send you a tax letter.
Shares of Stock Contributions
Donations of shares of stock are also welcome. For more information,
please contact Joe Cuccinello at 302-734-7500 extension 1014.
For more information on making contributions, please email